Velan provides bookkeeping for CPAs, and various accounting firms in the United States and beyond. Our accounting experts can handle accounting tasks of any size or complexity. We act as a catalyst for growth with deep industry knowledge and understanding of accounting, tax, and law.
If you are looking for the right answer to the “outsourced CPA bookkeeping services“ dilemma, you are on the right page. Any accounting entity or commercial enterprise seeking assistance in handling the tedious task of managing their clients’ books from various industry backgrounds can get help from outsourced CPA accounting firms to better manage their accounting tasks efficiently.
You can outsource all your critical accounting tasks to us and focus on high-income accounting and tax activities. We provide you with continuous feedback. This transparent approach given by the outsourced CPA accountant can give you more actionable insights into your financial performance, allowing you to manage your business better.
Here’s what you get from Velan
- Efficient, certified & trustworthy Bookkeepers
- Easy-to-adapt processes – outsource in minutes!
- Flexible hiring & pricing model
- Error-free accounting coupled with ISO Certified data security standards.
Why Choose Certified Public Accountants?
All CPAs Are accountants, But Not All Accountants Are CPAs
Factors like license, role, skills, and more set them apart. Which is why you need to choose the best for you!
Accountants and Certified Public Accountants (CPA) are both essential to business functions, and the two roles have important differences.
So, would a CPA benefit your organization’s tedious accounting tasks? Let’s take you through these differences and help you choose better.
Accountants do not require a valid license, but a professional CPA requires a license. This ensures that your work is in the hands of professionals but also gives you the surety of quality work.
CPAs must pass rigorous testing and strict licensing requirements in the state where they wish to practice. Employing offshore CPA firms will provide you with Licensed CPAs to ensure compliance is followed.
CPAs are trained well and have completed core courses and accounting, auditing, and business administration hours. taxes and regulations.
Accountants are legally authorized to prepare tax returns, although they may not know tax codes as much as CPAs.
CPA accounting firms employ CPAs who can represent clients and sign tax returns in the event of a tax audit before the IRS, unlike non-CPA accountants.
Code of Ethics and Requirements:
When you outsource your accounting work to accounting and bookkeeping services, you get access to the services of CPAs, certified professionals who follow strict ethical principles and professional standards established by the AICPA.
Since regular accountants do not have a specific governing body, they are not required to adhere to any specific code of ethics.
Top accounting firms provide services by bookkeeping CPAs that have the legal responsibility and authority to act on behalf and in the client’s best interest. Accountants without a CPA license are not considered fiduciary to their clients.
We at Velan maintain certain ethical standards of procedure to maintain the quality of work and provide the best in the market.
Do Bookkeeping CPAs firms use QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Revolutionized Accounting For Businesses, But Is It Advanced Enough To Replace Services Offered By Accounting Firms?
Research shows that 64.4% of small and medium business owners regularly use accounting software such as QuickBooks, with some even replacing human staff with these virtual solutions. It is understandable that, as a business owner, you want to save money whenever possible, but some financial processes still require the expertise of an experienced Certified Public Accountant.
Here is what CPA Accounting services for small businesses offer you when you outsource your requirements.
Keeps You in Compliance
Outsourcing your requirements for Bookkeeping for CPA, several firms prefer to use QuickBooks for accountants as it is excellent software. However, relying solely on it can put you in a lot of trouble.
- Tax laws are constantly changing, and the agendas are rarely updated as quickly as the laws.
- If QuickBooks incorrectly calculates your refund based on outdated tax rates.
- If changes are a deduction for which you are no longer eligible, you may be fined or checked by.
- This is just one of the reasons why it is so important to work with an accountant who keeps up with guidelines and legislation.
Grow Your Business:
More importantly, QuickBooks cannot guide the types of high-level financial decisions that will help you grow your business. It can produce impressive reports such as income statements highlighting correlations between revenue growth and specific expenses.
- But without an expert analyzing and interpreting those reports,
- You can only imagine how the information can be used to improve your bottom line.
- A competent CPA Bookkeeping service for small businesses, especially those who employ Certified Public Accountants (CPA), specializes in analyzing the details.
- They identify the financial indicators that even the smartest software would miss, the relationship between profit and loss, and external market trends.
Gain Time to be Your Best:
Anyone can learn to use QuickBooks, but accounting and financial analysis are time-consuming processes that require a lot of attention. The more time you spend analyzing and breaking down financial reports, the less time you have to run your business. The process also takes much longer for a layman than a tax accountant specializing in finance, so it’s best if you outsource your needs to CPA bookkeeping accounting firms.
Finally, QuickBooks is not foolproof. While it provides you with the tools to manage your finances and taxes, it is up to the user to ensure that these tools are used correctly and that the data is entered correctly. Employing the best in class CPA bookkeeping services will help you gain competitive advantages in the industry.
Our Key Differentiators:
- Outsourcing allows the company to focus on business expansion strategies by removing routine accounting activities.
- In addition, it allows the company to obtain high-quality services at low operating costs.
- If you outsource some of your CPA accounting services.
- You just have to pay for the accounting work done by our company.
- This eliminates the need to hire multiple part-time accountants or full-time CPAs to handle the workload, which can be done by a Remote CPA accountant.
Focus on the main functions:
- Outsourcing frees up time and manpower that would otherwise be used for routine tasks, so you can focus on your business strategy.
- Working with teams to understand target demographics and change expectations will help attract and manage more customers.
- Backend operations by small business accounting can seamlessly integrate with the front end when certain business processes are outsourced,
- Saving more time and eliminating communication delays.
Be it real estate accounting or the need for a personal tax accountant, depending on the volume and type of work, you can outsource the management of transactional entries, general ledger, and many other basic accounting tasks that take time and work. This means there is a larger workforce during peak season, which increases your business’ productivity without increasing headcount.
Improve service quality:
Outsourcing helps to meet deadlines because the resources needed to do the accounting are available to your outsourced accounting services. This allows staff to focus on more important tasks and increases processing time for financial statements and tax returns while providing quality service.
Outsourcing simplifies bookkeeping and the regular preparation of documents, minimizing stress at the end of the year. This ensures books are tax compliant, saving more time during peak periods. Outsourcing 360-degree services by accounting consultants at Velan will help reduce response time significantly. Since some countries are 10-12 hours ahead of countries in the west.
Tasks Assigned At Night, Completed The Next Morning
With a time, a difference of 10 to 12 hours, outsourcing bookkeeping services in the Asia Pacific allows you to provide 24/7 support. A team of highly trained and skilled CPAs by an accounting firm for small businesses to support your clients round the clock will make it easier for you to expand into the global market.
Partner With Us Today
Partner with a leading cloud technology provider:
Accounting and bookkeeping software moved to the cloud. Being amongst the top 10 accounting firms, Velan uses QuickBooks Online, Xero, and other industry-specific connected cloud solutions that benefit the businesses we serve. Work with us, and we will share our technological know-how with your customers.
Small Bussiness Bookkeeping:
- Setup of Accounts
- Clean-up of Books
- Bank and Credit Card Statements
Bookkeeping services tailored to your needs
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable General Ledger Entries
Outsourced Financial Services:
- Cash Flow Statements
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Preparation of Balance Sheets
Payroll Bookkeeping & Tax Accounting:
- Preparation of State Payroll Returns
- 941, 940, 1099, W-2, W-3
- Sales/User Tax Preparation